November 20, 2015
- Rate increase of 5% on all fire & wind, PAF premiums
- Inflation factor – NO CHANGE, will remain at 2%
- Cancellation requests – need a reason for cancellation on the request (ie sold, premium, etc)
- New business, make sure you check if mortgagee is needed. If no mortgagee is listed on application and a change requested is received to add a mortgagee, it will be added, no dec page will be printed or sent. You will be able to access the information and provide to your insured and mortgagee, if needed.
- 5. All farm blankets will be required to be insured to a minimum of 85% of the blanket inventory. This is an increase from 80% to 85%. This change will be done automatically on renewal. If your agency writes a higher percentage, this change will not affect your blanket policies.
Reminder: Leased Equipment must be added as a scheduled farm personal property, with year, make, model, serial number & value. Utility tractors must be added as a scheduled farm personal property, with year, make, model, serial number & value.
Reminder: Auto dec pages must be provided to our office 35 days prior to MMIC renewal date or the auto discount will be removed from the renewal. (Send a current auto dec page of what you have (not expired before MMIC renewal date), we will assume you are going to renew. If you do not renew, let us know so we can remove the discount) If the discount is removed, you will need to send a change request and current auto dec page to add discount back on.
We will be updating the manual as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience. Any questions, please contact me.
Deb Geuther, PFMM
Mendota Mutual Insurance Company