To make an online payment, fill in the information below and select continue to enter secured credit card information.
PLEASE PAY EXACT AMOUNT DUE.
Disclaimer: Please pay total amount due as shown on your invoice.
- This payment will be reviewed and your account will be credited on our next regular business day following the receipt of this payment.
- Premium Notice: Your premium is due on or before the due date. This is the only notice you will receive. If your premium is not paid by the due date, a $40.00 reinstatement fee will be added to reinstate your policy.
- Cancellation Notice: Payment for this policy has not been received by due date. Policy has been cancelled at 12:01 am (date) due to nonpayment of premium. Policy may or may not be reinstated if payment is received within 10 days after the due date.
- If your policy has cancelled for Non-Payment of premium and your payment is being made after the cancellation date, such payment will not reinstate your coverage.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to apply any payment to a cancelled policy.
- If your payment is in cancellation status, please contact your agent before submitting any payment.
- A statement of no loss will be required before payment will be accepted. Contact your agent or our office to obtain the statement of no loss form.
Contact your agent if you have any questions.
Return / Refund Policy
- Mendota Mutual Insurance Company will re-bill any balance due upon applying a partial payment.
- Mendota Mutual Insurance Company will credit any overpayment to Insured’s account.
Should you find any errors related to your billing, or have questions regarding your bill, please contact your agent at the number listed on your policy.
Changes / Cancellations
You must contact your agent to make any policy changes and/or cancellations.
1019 Main Street
Mendota, IL 61342